Thursday, October 9, 2014

UNLESS I REPENT

"Those who drink the water I give will
will never be thirsty again." Jesus
If our beloved country is to experience Spiritual Awakening
then the church must know revival.

If the church is to know revival then she must repent of all known sin. 

If she must repent then it is this man who must first repent
and seek forgiveness for my sin. 

UNLESS I REPENT there will be no repentance. It is not "them"
who must repent, I need to repent. It is "I" who must repent

The priest Ezra, the prophet Daniel, began at a place of personal repentance.
(Ezra 9:6; Daniel 9:5,7)

So much is at stake Lord:
My relationship with you;  
My relationship with my wife; 
My relationship with my family; 
My relationship with my children and grandchildren;
My relationship with my church; 
My relationship with my ministry staff.

The outcome of my life; 
The outcome of my work and ministry; 
The outcome of my legacy. 

Lord, forgive me. 
I repent of my sins. 
Make my heart not despise to do good but to obey you; to exalt you. 
May my heart rejoice in grace and abundance 
for having surrendered fully again to you.

Fill me, revive me with your Spirit for the working out of your will in me. 

May your blood cover my multitude and magnitude of sin. 
I humbly ask for and receive your mercy and grace and forgiveness 
by the name of…In the name of…And for the sake of JESUS. 
And Lord I give you my humble thanks for your undeserved grace and mercy.

Lord, revive my church.
Send Awakening to my city;
to my county;
to my state;
to the southwest;
to my beloved country.

No comments: